||Tip: If the login and password you previously used is not working, it is very possible that you are using the correct login information, but your IP address has not been authorized. This can happen if you're logging in from a different location or your internet provider has updated your IP address (some providers do this often). When you change your FTP password following the instructions below, your IP address will automatically be authorized. To authorize your IP address without changing your FTP password, see: Authorizing your IP for FTP access. |
We do not have access to your FTP password. If you have forgotten your password, you can assign a new one using the following steps:
1. Go to http://ActionWeb.com
and login. If you have forgotten your ActionWeb login or password, then click here for additional help
2. If you have more than one domain on your account, click on the "Select a Service" option on the menu on the left, and then select the domain that you need to change the FTP password on. If you only have one domain, skip to step 3.
3. Click the FTP Manager option:
4. Click on the wrench next to the "main login". (Username has been censored in the image below.)
5. Enter the new password and click "update".